- My brother went with me this year.
- I got to meet famous video game composer, known for his music in the Final Fantasy series, Nobuo Uematsu. He signed my Final Fantasy VIII game, I shook his hand twice, I got a picture with him, and he said he loved my makeup ^_^ He’s a sweet jolly man.
- I got to meet Johnny Yong Bosch. Mostly known as Adam the Black Ranger from The Power Rangers, Vash the Stampede from Trigun, Ichigo from Bleach, and many more. He signed my Power Ranger Shirt, I took a picture with him, and I have a video of him saying “It’s Morphin Time!”
- I witnessed the cutest moment ever. A guy dressed as Vegeta from Dragon Ball Z proposed to his girlfriend, who dressed as Bulma from DBZ, in front of everyone during the DBZ photoshoot. It was so cute!!!
- I found Destrega!
- I almost got in a fight at a rave.
- Met Sean Kiely and Chris O’Neill, creator of the web series “Leo and Satan” and have them sign Andrew’s t-shirt. They said they would be our wedding singers XD They’re funny.
- Saw Bible Black (hentai) with English dubbing with some friends. Yeah … don’t watch it ever! It’s just so fucked up.
- Saw a couple of Mount people!
Overall this year was great ^_^ Pictures to come!
Upon arriving, I saw Adam, the black ranger from Power Rangers, perform with his band. His band was pretty good.
And at Hard Rock Cafe we saw these three girls dressed up as The Plastics from Mean Girls and Stevie shouted at them “That’s so fetch!”
It’s not even day one yet. I’m so excited but I still have packing to do :(